Apply Moma Scholarship for Post Matric, Merit cum Means Minority Scholarship Online Registration 2017 – 2018 at scholarships.gov.in and momoscholarship.gov.in….
The Ministry of Minority Affairs is providing the scholarships facility for minority students through momoscholarship.gov.in and scholarships.gov.in website. There are different types of scholarships that the minority students can apply for like Merit cum Means Scholarship and Post-Matric Scholarship.
Students from communities like Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis) which are notified under Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992.
Caution: The distribution of scholarships among the States / UTs will be made on the basis of population of the above notified minorities in the States/ Union Territories of Census 2001.
All these scholarships are given under certain conditions only which are given below:
- 30% of scholarships are reserved for girl students.
- Students should not have scored less than 50% marks in last final examination.
- Scholarships will not be provided for more than 2 students from the family.
- Any student can avail scholarship from not more than one source
Purpose of Moma Post-Matric Scholarship:
Main intention of this scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority communities. This will provide them better opportunities for higher education, increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
How to apply for Moma Postmatric Scholarship Online Registration
- To apply for the moma post matric scholarship online registration please go to this http://220.127.116.11/postmatric/admin1/index.jsp or http://www.scholarships.gov.in/newStudentRegFrm
- After your registration in the earlier stages you can use the username and password given to you.
- Once you open the website you can find the login box where you need to enter the username and password.
- If you forget your password, you can click on the forget password and reset the password.
- You can access the lists of state wise institutions which are covered under the scholarship.
- The students can provide some feedback on the website through the feedback link in the menu.
- Students can search their names in sanction list through the Search option given in the menu. To search they need to enter the student name and the Domicile State and then click find to get their sanction details
Objective of Moma Merit cum Means Scholarship:
This scheme provides financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students from minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.
How to apply for Moma Merit cum Means Scholarship
- Candidates who want to apply Moma Merit Cum means Scholarship Online Registration please go to http://momascholarship.gov.in/minority_scholarship/ or http://www.scholarships.gov.in/newStudentRegFrm
- For the students who are applying for first time they need to click on the Fresh Application in the Menu under Student Registration.
- You will get the registration form and fill all the details in the form and submit it.
How to Update the details in Merit cum Means Scholarship?
- Click on the Update Student Details link in the Menu under Student Registration
- Then you will be taken to a new page with the form to access your existing application.
- Here you need to input the details like Applicant ID, Date of Birth, and Mother Name and then click on the Submit button to get your application.
- Carefully fill the details and submit the changes to get your changes saved.
How to Renew your Merit cum Means Scholarship?
- Click on the renew button in the menu to get the renewal form of your existing scholarship account.
- If you don’t know your permanent ID you can get it by clicking ‘Don’t Know the Permanent ID’
- Students can also access their documents by using the menu option ‘Student Document Details’
Anybody have queries on this article please leave a message in the comment box we will reply as soon as possible and if anyone like this article please give a share in your FB Timeline or Google +